Kolkata city tour
FULL DAY CITY TOUR
CITY AT A GLIMPSE
Come and explore the City of Culture with us and get to know the importance of the City by exploring the most with our Local Tour expert:
“Full day in the City of Joy”
Kalighat Kali Temple /Jain Temple
Victoria Memorial (Only Garden)
Drive pass: Howrah Bridge & Vidyasagar Setu
Drive pass:-General Post office, Shaheed Minar,Eden Garden, Akashvaani Bhawan, Howrah Station, Writer’s Building, Ghat of Ganges, High Court, Governor's House, Maiden, Town Hall, Fort William, Race Course, Lal Dighi.
Mother House:- Headquarters of Missionaries of Charity
Parasnath Jain Temple
Portuguese Church / Chinese Temple
St John's Church:- The first public building of calcutta which houses the Memorial for Black Hole of Calcutta, The Mausoleum for Job Charnock and the famous painting of The Last Supper. Walk Through Dalhousie square to get a glimpse of the colonial architecture like the Writer's Building, Currency Building, Dead Letter office, Governor's House, GPO, St. Andrews Kirk & Lal Dighi (Red Tank)
Ferry ride across the river to get a picturesque view of both the bridges Howrah Bridge and Visyasagar setu.
Drive pass Calcutta High Court, Eden Garden Cricket stadium, Netaji Indoor stadium, Shaeed Minar, Red Road, Fort William and The Maidan.
Victoria Memorial:- Landmark of the city (Only Garden, if crowded from outside)
Park street Cemetry / Princep Ghat
- Pick Up & Drop: Hotel / Nodal Point / Within the city
- Duration: Upto 7 hours
- CHILDREN POLICY
- Children Upto 4 Years: Complimentary
- Children between 5 – 10 years: pays INR 750/- per child Plus 5% G.S.T
- Children Above 10 Years: Full Cost
- Cost For Tourists: INR 5500/- for min 2 pax. Plus 5% GST
- Additional Guest Fee: INR 1000/- each. Plus 5% GST
- Inclusions: Air Con Car, Driver, Parking Charges, Packaged Drinking Water, Tolls, Tea
- *Guide / Tour Expert: On an Extra Charges
- Terms and Conditions: Read Now
*In case if you want to customize the Itinerary
Please Fill The Form Given Below
*NOTE:- Additional charge for pick up from Airport/Railway stations.